Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 Windows Server powers many of the worlds' largest datacenters, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
ASP.NET combines unprecedented
developer productivity with
performance, reliability, and
helps you deliver real world Web
applications in record time.
Easy Programming Model.
ASP.NET makes building real world
Web applications dramatically
easier. ASP.NET server
controls enable an HTML-like style
of declarative programming that
let you build great pages with far
less code than with classic
ASP. Displaying data,
validating user input, and
uploading files are all amazingly
easy. Best of all, ASP.NET
pages work in all browsers --
including Netscape, Opera, AOL,
and Internet Explorer.
- Flexible Language Options
. ASP.NET lets you leverage
your current programming language
skills. Unlike classic ASP,
which supports only interpreted
VBScript and JScript, ASP.NET now
supports more than 25 .NET
languages (including built-in
support for VB.NET, C#, and
JScript.NET -- no tool required),
giving you unprecendented
flexibility in your choice
Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 AND 2012
New tools tailored to help you take on your software development challenges.
Visual Studio 2012 provides a range of tools that offers many benefits for individual developers and software development teams:.
- Be more productive and obtain faster results.
- Build dynamic Windows, Web, mobile, and Office-based solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate more effectively within your software teams.
- Ensure quality early and often throughout the development process.
- A broad range of .NET Framework-based solutions, including mobile solutions, Windows applications, Web sites, and Web services.
- Productive and integrated lifecycle tools that increase communication and collaboration.
- Reduced development complexity.
MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2012 Express
Enterprise Data Management.
Improved Data Access and Web Services
End-to-End Integrated Business Intelligence Platform.
- Enterprise Data Management. In today's connected world, data and the systems that manage that data must always be secure yet available to your users. With SQL Server 2005, users and information technology (IT) professionals across your organization will benefit from reduced application downtime, increased scalability and performance, and tight yet flexible security controls. SQL Server 2005 also includes many new and improved capabilities to help make your IT staff more productive. SQL Server 2005 includes key enhancements to enterprise data management in the following areas.
Active Server Pages ( currently supported version ASP 6.0 )
- Microsoft Active Server Pages
(ASP) is a server-side scripting
environment that you can use to
create and run dynamic,
interactive Web server
applications. With ASP, you can
combine HTML pages, script
commands, and COM components to
create interactive Web pages or
powerful Web-based applications,
which are easy to develop and
PERL by ActiveState ( currently supported version PERL 5.8.0 )
The industry-standard Perl
distribution for Linux, Solaris, and
- ActivePerl is ActiveState's
quality-assured distribution of
Perl, available for Linux,
Solaris, and Windows. As part of
ActiveState's support for Perl, we
provide the ActivePerl packages
free to the Perl community.
- ActivePerl contains the Perl
language, the Perl Package
Manager, (for installing CPAN
packages), and complete online
- The Windows package provides
additional features to take
advantage of that platform.
PHP Overview ( currently supported version PHP 5.3 with many extensions )
is a widely-used general-purpose
scripting language that is
especially suited for Web
development and can be embedded
into HTML. If you are new to PHP
and want to get some idea of how
it works, try the introductory
tutorial. After that, check
out the online manual,
and the example archive sites and
some of the other resources
available in the links
- PHP is an HTML-embedded
scripting language. Much of its
syntax is borrowed from C, Java
and Perl with a couple of unique
PHP-specific features thrown in.
The goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write
dynamically generated pages
MySQL Overview ( currently supported versions MySQL 4.0.14 and MySQL 5.0.27 )
MySQL Data Server
- MySQL is the world's most
popular open source database,
recognized for its speed and
reliability. MySQL AB, the company
founded by the creators of the
MySQL database, provides MySQL
software development and related
support and services.
MySQL Control Center for
Windows. Easy tool for remote
MySQL Database Management .
DOTNETNUKE ( currently supported version 5.1 )
- DotNetNuke Is…Versatile -
DotNetNuke is an open source web application framework ideal for
creating, deploying and managing interactive web sites with Enterprise Web Applications.
- Modules... These modular pieces of code give some form of specific functionality to the user, and are grouped together in units to form complete web pages. These modules can be easily added, edited, deleted, restored, moved around on a page, or transferred to other pages. A wide variety of modules, with their own purpose and functionality, are available through DotNetNuke community members and many third-party vendors.
ASP.NET Starter Kits for Visual Web Developer
ASP.NET Starter Kits for Visual Web Developer
The ASP.NET 2.0 Starter Kits for Visual Web Developer are fully functional sample applications to help you learn ASP.NET 2.0 and accomplish common Web development scenarios. Each sample is complete and well-documented so that you can use the code to kick start your Web projects today!
- Modules...These kits, are integrated directly into the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition or Visual Studio 2005 experience. Once you signup for a hosting plan - ask our support to install them on your web site.
- Modules: Small Business Site | Personal Web Site | Club Web Site | Time Tracker Web Site | Classifieds Site Starter Kit
TheBeerHouse: CMS & E-commerce Starter Kit | Paypal eCommerce Web Site | DotNetNuke Portal Web Site | Job Site Starter Site | Media Library Starter Kit
Note: Bizhostnet.com does not sell, resell, or license any of the products listed on the site.
No contracts required
Manage all your web sites from one place
The best of ASP.NET WEB HOSTING
Min 10GB Disk Space
Instant Account Setup
Instant 24/7 FTP Access
Use Your Existing Domain
International Domains OK
Multifunctional Easy to use
Web Hosting Control Panel
PHP, ASP , ASP.NET
VB, C#, JavaScrit, CSS
ASP/.NET Components Supported
Online Website Stats
Raw Log File Included
Multiple Application Hosting
Includes All Features
.NET Hosting Plan
30 Day Money Back
ASP/.NET Hosting Features
ASP.NET 4.0 Supported
ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Supported
AJAX 3.5 or Latest Version
Silverlight Latest Version
ASP.NET URL Rewrite
ASP.NET BIN Folder
ASP.NET DLL and OCX Support
ASP.NET Web Services
VB.NET, C#, XML, XAML, WAP
SOAP, MSXML 6
.NET Framework 3.5 Hosting
SQL Filebased DB support
SQL Serverbased DB support
ASP.NET MVC Host
ASP.NET Popular Applications
Supported on Windows hosting plans
Moodle ( Learning Managment System )
SugarCRM ( Customer Relationship Management )
Sitefinity Community Edition ( Flexible ASP.NET CMS )
Textyle ( Multi-user blogging platform )
Textcube ( Publish on the web )
Acquia Drupal ( Build social web sites )
AtomSite ( Platform using ASP.NET MVC )
DasBlog ( ASP.NET blogging Application )
Dotnetnuke@ Community Edition ( Bulding Professional Websites )
Gallery ( Web Photo Gallery )
Gallery Server Pro ( .NET web gallery )
BlogEngine.NET ( Open source blogging )
Kentico CMS for ASP.NET ( Content Management System )
Mojo Portal ( CMS for ASP.NET 3.5 )
NopCommerce ( ASP.NET Shopping Cart )
nService ( Help desk software )
ResourceBlender.NET ( Quick localization )
ScrewTurn Wiki ( ASP.NET Wiki Software )
SilverStripe CMS ( CMS PHP system )
Subtext ( Personal blog platform )
Umbraco ( Friendly CMS )
WordPress ( Publishing platform )
High Performance Mail Server
Included in All Plans free
AJAX Web Mail Web Mail Demo
Mobile Webmail Client
POP, SMTP and IMAP4 support
Spam and Content Filtering
Min 400 Email Boxes
POP3, IMAP, SMTP
AJAX Enabled Webmail
Customizable Spam Filter
Email From Web Applications
Free Domain Names
Get free domain names.
All plans if paid for one year include FREE DOMAIN NAMES.