Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
1. Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
2. If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
3. Read through the "readme" file thoroughly to insure you follow the installation instructions.
4. With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
5. Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
6. Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Last update: 2012-05-06 23:48