1. Download the latest version of the WordPress Plugin to your computer.
2. With an FTP program, access your siteís server.
3. Upload (copy) the Plugin file(s) or folder to the /wp-content/plugins folder.
4. In your WordPress Administration Panels, click on Plugins from the menu at the top.
5. You should see your new Plugin listed. If not, with your FTP program, check the folder to see if it is installed. If it isnít, upload the file(s) again. If it is, delete the files and upload them again.
6. To turn the WordPress Plugin on, click Activate on the far right side of the list.
7. Check your Administration Panels or WordPress blog to see if the Plugin is working.
From here, the process may vary.
Last update: 2012-01-17 11:43